A second edition is in development for late 2020.
A first of its kind book, the Color Library: Risographic Printing Guide showcases a fantastic range of Riso ink color profiles created by Color Library and Risograph printed by Risolve Studio.
Color Library offers a large database of digital color profiles for artists, designers and printers. Color profiles are computer programs used to ensure color calibration by accurately translating from one color space to another.
Normal images for printing are specified in the CMYK color space. However, it is also possible to reproduce images by only using two or three non-CMYK colors. Such special colors are commonly called “spot colors” which are the foundation for these beautiful color profiles.
- 353 x 250 mm or 9.8 x 13.9 in, 136 pages
- Features 20 Riso ink spot colors in various 2, 3, and 4 color combinations
- 67 unique Riso color profiles created by Color Library
- Each book cover features a randomly selected color profile
- Published by Risolve Studio
- Designed by Risolve Studio and Maximage
- Photographs by Shirana Shahbazi
- ISBN 978-1-7323920-2-1
- First edition of 300
For more information on Color Library and their incredible Riso color profiles see colorlibrary.ch