Adobe InDesign Files
- Create your InDesign file set to your finished artwork size and including any bleed if necessary
- Make sure all objects are assigned to spot colors.
- If you are placing in objects that vary in color, please review our Photoshop and Illustrator file set up guidelines.
- Open Window > Layout > Separations Preview to review the spot colors and to make sure that they are correct.
- Alias the spot colors to make sure that you don't have duplicate spot colors or incorrect spot colors by going to Separations Preview > Ink Manager
- Click on the spot color that is incorrect, pull down the Ink Alias menu and select the spot color that it should be
- Export your document as a PDF into individual reader pages (not spreads). No pagination or crop marks needed. We will add those in on our end.
- File > Export as a PDF following the PDF export guides on this page.